24-03-2018, 22:23
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2018, 22:27 by Palmyweather.)
I am also happy to say I have successfully upgraded my WeatherDuino Pro2+ system to the latest build (v6.0) with no issues to report so far. It has been running smoothly for 2 days.
1x RX+ (v6.0_b010)
2x TX (v6.0_b004)
1x AQM (v8.0_b001)
0x WD - not used
------------------
*CumulusMX - (and associated internal platforms) - WORKING
*ThingSpeak (AQM) - UPLOADING
*Weather Underground (all data direct from RX+) - UPLOADING
*SQL Write (AQM) To Personal Website - WORKING
I do strongly recommend updating the RX+ system to build 10 (v6.0_b010) as there are repairs to a few bugs in the earlier relese (v6.0_b009).
1x RX+ (v6.0_b010)
2x TX (v6.0_b004)
1x AQM (v8.0_b001)
0x WD - not used
------------------
*CumulusMX - (and associated internal platforms) - WORKING
*ThingSpeak (AQM) - UPLOADING
*Weather Underground (all data direct from RX+) - UPLOADING
*SQL Write (AQM) To Personal Website - WORKING
I do strongly recommend updating the RX+ system to build 10 (v6.0_b010) as there are repairs to a few bugs in the earlier relese (v6.0_b009).

