Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Daylight Savings Time
#1

Noticed a glitch in the matrix.

This morning at 0200 the clocks were supposed to go back 1 hour. My RPI3 and Cumulus MX went back to 0100 but the Pro2+ receiver didn't go back 1 hour until 0300. It appears Cumulus MX handled the time change fine for uploading to wunderground and logging.

Is there a setting where can I tell it to go back 1hr at 0200 instead of 0300? And on March 11 the time change comes at 0200, is there a setting for that as well?

I noticed my WirelessDisplay had the incorrect time at ~0230. When I went to the receiver I noticed there was no green indicator for the RTC. I stopped Cumulus MX and rebooted the Pro2+ and the RTC green dot came back. At 0300 it went back 1hr.

I'm still running v320_b002 because it has been raining and cold and I'm not changing the software on the TX until spring so I haven't changed the receiver software either.


TIA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 05-11-2017, 08:22
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 05-11-2017, 09:17
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 05-11-2017, 09:38
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by AllanG - 05-11-2017, 11:32
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 05-11-2017, 12:16
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by hornychz - 05-11-2017, 12:26
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by werk_ag - 05-11-2017, 16:19
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 06-11-2017, 01:18
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 06-11-2017, 01:28
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by werk_ag - 06-11-2017, 01:55
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 06-11-2017, 02:30
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by werk_ag - 06-11-2017, 03:34
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 07-11-2017, 12:55
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by werk_ag - 07-11-2017, 15:56
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 07-11-2017, 23:12
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by hornychz - 07-11-2017, 23:45
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by danner - 08-11-2017, 03:58
RE: Daylight Savings Time - by werk_ag - 12-11-2017, 01:50



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)