Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

rain total difference
#8

(29-09-2017, 17:05)Werk_AG Wrote:  I already have explaining this, so many times, that it starts to be annoying to me, mainly because it seems that my instructions don't have any credit.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be annoying. Just trying to figure out where the discrepancy is. Your words have a lot of credit, after all I set the cumulus multiplier as per your instructions. :-)


Quote:Regarding to this, I will recheck if there isn't any problem with the rain values shown in inches, on the Weatherduino display. Can you please also check if the rain units in Cumulus MX are set to inches.
Great, that's all I was trying to figure out, whether I set something incorrectly somewhere or if it is something else that needs to be addressed.

Yes, cumulus mx is set to imperial values.

[Image: ZsHIbSQ.jpg]
[Image: f6HxX4G.jpg]
[Image: XPkoj05.jpg]
[Image: 2fUDs95.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
rain total difference - by danner - 29-09-2017, 09:35
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 29-09-2017, 11:06
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 29-09-2017, 11:19
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 29-09-2017, 17:05
RE: rain total difference - by JT118 - 29-09-2017, 11:44
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 29-09-2017, 14:51
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 29-09-2017, 12:13
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 29-09-2017, 22:42
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 30-09-2017, 02:18
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 30-09-2017, 03:28
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 01-10-2017, 02:49
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 01-10-2017, 19:01
RE: rain total difference - by werk_ag - 01-10-2017, 23:46
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 02-10-2017, 02:18
RE: rain total difference - by danner - 24-10-2017, 21:40



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)