Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Problems with Linux Arduino IDE (1.8.3)
#1

HI

I just tried to upgrade my Pro2 Rx software to V2.1 b002. 

Before I started I updated my IDE from 1..8.1 to 1.8.3 ( I use Linux Mint 64 bit ).

I could NOT upload the sketch The IDE compiled OK, read/ verified the flash ok, and then started to write the new version, after 5 /6 seconds it stopped and I got permanent time out errors  from the IDE.

I then reverted to  IDE version 1.8.1 and the new software compiled and uploaded correctly.

Looking at the Arduino  forum page, there was another guy with the similar sort of problem.

Anyone else seen this?

regards

Patrick
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems with Linux Arduino IDE (1.8.3) - by Superpat - 03-08-2017, 10:23
RE: Problems with Linux Arduino IDE (1.8.3) - by uncle_bob - 03-08-2017, 12:04
RE: Problems with Linux Arduino IDE (1.8.3) - by Superpat - 03-08-2017, 12:42



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)