I cut the opening smaller than the TFT display and slowly opened it up. I did it by eye, so it's not perfectly straight, but after I did it I thought of possibly a better way. You could c-clamp a metal straight-edge to the panel and parallel to the cutout you want to file. The metal straight-edge will act as a stop gauge preventing you from removing too much material. You might have to use two c-clamps in case they slip and the panel moves.
New Build
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Messages In This Thread
RE: New Build - by hornychz - 11-06-2017, 17:17
RE: New Build - by uncle_bob - 12-06-2017, 00:04
RE: New Build - by Derek - 12-06-2017, 12:10
RE: New Build - by werk_ag - 12-06-2017, 16:07
RE: New Build - by werk_ag - 12-06-2017, 00:34
RE: New Build - by danner - 12-06-2017, 07:47
RE: New Build - by zitoune - 12-06-2017, 08:42
RE: New Build - by danner - 12-06-2017, 21:50
RE: New Build - by clubjoker - 14-06-2017, 15:13
RE: New Build - by werk_ag - 15-06-2017, 19:24
RE: New Build - by danner - 15-06-2017, 19:55
RE: New Build - by spudstrawb - 16-06-2017, 00:08
RE: New Build - by uncle_bob - 16-06-2017, 01:46
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

