Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Weather Instruments supliers for WeatherDuino Pro2 system
#3

(14-08-2014, 23:41)water01 Wrote:  
Quote:Trip to Maplins for parts is in the offing

Maplins (http://www.maplin.co.uk/) also supply resistors, capacitors etc. as per your parts list. They also stock Fine Offset Rain gauges, as well as the Wind speed and direction sensors.

Yep, Maplin is great for spares, even though they sometimes say "Web only" on their website, all you have to do is go down to any branch of their shop and they will order it for you if you pay in advance, then it can be delivered to your door (as they kept asking me if I wanted, I don't know if it costs extra) or you can choose to pick it up from the shop when it comes into stock at the shop (well OK so that's 2 trips to the shop but when you are there the second time you can take the opportunity to order another different spare LOL). I listed the spare Fine Offset Weather Station parts that are available at Maplin here ;-

http://www.meteocercal.info/forum/Thread...568#pid568

Cheers,

Alistair G.

www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IENGLAND609

Fine Offset WH-1081 (Maplin N96FY) at present, soon to be WDPro2 I hope so that I can have Solar & UV graphs as well
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weather Instruments supliers for WeatherDuino Pro2 system - by water01 - 14-08-2014, 23:41
RE: Weather Instruments supliers for WeatherDuino Pro2 system - by Live_Steam_Mad - 15-12-2014, 01:28
Weather Instruments supliers for WeatherDuino Pro2 system - by werk_ag - 15-08-2014, 02:41



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)