Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

another new station
#1

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-we...44#history

Hi Werk

Can you add this to the list please. It has been working now for just over 1 month at my farm which is about 50km from the east coast west of Bundaberg about 300km from where I live. The station has been working flawlessly and is just fantastic. I have another set of boards but I am trying to find another Davis sensor pack. Congratulations on such a great project and thanks for all your hard work on it.

Mark
Reply


Messages In This Thread
another new station - by markkkk42 - 08-04-2017, 13:54
RE: another new station - by danner - 09-04-2017, 01:54
RE: another new station - by danner - 09-04-2017, 01:59
RE: another new station - by markkkk42 - 09-04-2017, 03:03
RE: another new station - by JT118 - 09-04-2017, 09:54
RE: another new station - by werk_ag - 10-04-2017, 00:27
RE: another new station - by werk_ag - 10-04-2017, 00:45



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)