Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3D Printed Cases for WeatherDuino
#1

Maybe this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it by searching the forum. 

Has anyone designed a 3D printed enclosure for a WeatherDuino and would they be prepared to make the design available to other WeatherDuino builders?

Mine sits on my computer desk, unboxed, unloved and needs a home. I have a 3D printer but have not seen to date, a design for an enclosure. BTW a site I subscribe to for 3D designs 'Thingiverse' https://www.thingiverse.com/  has many associated designs for sensor housings, anemometers, rain gauges etc. Worth a look if you are into printing.

 Cheers Dave   Huh Huh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3D Printed Cases for WeatherDuino - by moolight0551 - 13-03-2017, 09:26
RE: 3D Printed Cases for WeatherDuino - by werk_ag - 14-03-2017, 02:03



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)