Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Compatible weather sensors
#7

(26-10-2014, 17:05)Adrian_Hudson Wrote:  Ahh, sorry, nothing specific as yet. Professional anemometers are *expensive* but I just installed my fourth Davis anemometer - they just wear out. Perhaps I will use the Davis anemometer with Weatherduino initially and look to replace it with a better one when it wears out.

Although WeatherDuino Pro2 system has been conceived to be built at low cost (and so will continue), I am considering the option of adding also support for measurement instruments of higher quality, especially anemometers and wind vanes.
I am already in contact with some manufacturers for specifications and prices, but certainly there will be many more that I do not know.

Do you have any information or list of such equipment that you could provide me links to the manufacturers websites?

Thanks

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Compatible weather sensors - by Adrian_Hudson - 19-10-2014, 18:01
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by werk_ag - 20-10-2014, 10:52
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by Adrian_Hudson - 21-10-2014, 13:38
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by werk_ag - 23-10-2014, 19:43
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by Adrian_Hudson - 26-10-2014, 17:05
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by werk_ag - 17-11-2014, 01:28
RE: Compatible weather sensors - by werk_ag - 27-10-2014, 20:46



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)