Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Use auriol compatible sensors with weatherduino
#11

Quote:Today I tried to measure the voltage produced by my photodiode with a 235 ohm R in parallel. I recorded a maximum of 330 mV (weather stations near me have recorded about 660 w / m 2). I believe that by calibrating a little the resistance we can get a 1.1 volt (considering that from me 1300 w / m2 have a limit more than ample))

Just be aware of this:

"There is a trade-off between the desire to increase the output voltage (by increasing the resistance) and the need to make sure that the pyranometer output remains linearly proportional to the incident sunlight. "

This is from the link you published. It's valid for my solar sensor and probably for any other that use the same principle.

Reply


Messages In This Thread



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)