Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My WeatherDuino is testing online...
#3

(24-12-2015, 21:00)uncle_bob Wrote:  Hi Allan,
Has your data stopped uploading? The status page appears to show it's not getting data.

It's uploading uncle_bob but there was a very brief interruption at 14:44 local, about 7 hours ago now. Error messages remain until I reset them on the pc Cumulus runs on. The same thing has happened a couple of times now, I'm not sure exactly why. Cumulus runs as an extra task on the pc I use for receiving met. satellite data which is on 24/7. It's a low powered machine which is quite busy shifting data files - I receive about 40Gb (yes, Gb!!) per day so I suspect processing Cumulus gets delayed a bit occasionally hence the error. I've now reset the error button on Cumulus and it'll be interesting to see if/when it happens again.

Allan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My WeatherDuino is testing online... - by AllanG - 24-12-2015, 14:33
RE: My WeatherDuino is testing online... - by uncle_bob - 24-12-2015, 21:00
RE: My WeatherDuino is testing online... - by AllanG - 24-12-2015, 21:56
RE: My WeatherDuino is testing online... - by werk_ag - 27-12-2015, 00:44
RE: My WeatherDuino is testing online... - by AllanG - 27-12-2015, 13:01



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)