Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

console battery
#4

(28-11-2015, 04:07)Werk_AG Wrote:  What software are you using?

...Cumulus have a webtag <#battery>, which have this data.

I'm running Cumulus MX. I started out creating a custom web page with the <#battery> tag in it, but I wanted something more flexible.

I ended up creating an extra table for "system data" in MySQL, then added the following custom SQL code and configured it to run every 5 minutes:

Configured under: Settings > MySQL Settings > Custom upload - minutes interval

Code:
INSERT INTO System (LogDateTime, BatteryVolts) VALUES( NOW(), '<#battery>');

I'm happy to elaborate further if anyone is interested, but it's hard to answer the original question without knowing what software vk2kzo is running.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
console battery - by FJ rider - 28-11-2015, 01:51
RE: console battery - by werk_ag - 28-11-2015, 04:07
RE: console battery - by Shred - 01-12-2015, 01:25
RE: console battery - by qldbureau - 01-12-2015, 22:39
RE: console battery - by dormani - 01-12-2015, 23:02
Monitoring battery voltage with WeeWX - by hvalentim - 30-11-2015, 17:00
RE: console battery - by FJ rider - 04-12-2015, 20:43



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)