Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Schematics
#5

(11-10-2015, 23:59)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hi, hoopstar
Hope you understand, but the schematics (not the eagle files) are available to system builders, only.
Totally understandable.

I assumed (dangerous I know) that given the Arduino base it was more open source than that. Shy

Honestly I wasn't looking at ripping anything off but rather just interested to have a look at how you'd done a few things (ie. Fine offset input conditioning for one) compared to what I've been working on for my own system the past few months..

Anyway, I dug through my Silicon Chip magazines and found the articles that had what I was looking for.

Cheers
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Schematics - by hoopstar - 11-10-2015, 12:13
RE: Schematics - by uncle_bob - 11-10-2015, 22:25
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 11-10-2015, 23:59
RE: Schematics - by uncle_bob - 12-10-2015, 01:54
RE: Schematics - by hoopstar - 12-10-2015, 12:31
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 13-10-2015, 01:52
RE: Schematics - by laulau - 20-11-2015, 14:22
RE: Schematics - by Luboš - 22-04-2016, 07:17
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 22-04-2016, 19:10
RE: Schematics - by Luboš - 22-04-2016, 19:37
RE: Schematics - by werk_ag - 22-04-2016, 23:04



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)