16-08-2015, 12:49
The peak-to-peak voltage includes the over- and under-shoot, but the traces show the right at least approximate voltage (i.e., 2.5 divisions on ch1, 2 volts/div = 5 volts). I haven't yet dug through my scope's menus to see if there's a different measurement for peak-to-peak that would ignore the overshoot.
The 3.3v pin measures 3.29 volts.
I'll work on the wires a bit, and I have a shorter set on the way.
On the display, I notice that U1 is not populated. That's consistent with pictures posted with the eBay listing, but I see some other listings do show a device there. Is there any chance that's relevant?
The 3.3v pin measures 3.29 volts.
I'll work on the wires a bit, and I have a shorter set on the way.
On the display, I notice that U1 is not populated. That's consistent with pictures posted with the eBay listing, but I see some other listings do show a device there. Is there any chance that's relevant?

