Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Interested in building, few parts questions
#5

I think I wasn't very clear in my question about the cost for the parts--I just wanted to make sure I was looking at a reasonable total for the parts I'd be using to build one of these systems. In retrospect, though, the question didn't make much sense, given that I'm in the US, vendors vary, and a lot of the parts are in multi-packs. I've gone ahead and ordered what should be all the parts. I order the boards directly from you, right?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Interested in building, few parts questions - by danb35 - 12-07-2015, 21:17
RE: Interested in building, few parts questions - by werk_ag - 12-07-2015, 22:52
RE: Interested in building, few parts questions - by danb35 - 13-07-2015, 13:54
RE: Interested in building, few parts questions - by werk_ag - 13-07-2015, 22:58
RE: Interested in building, few parts questions - by danb35 - 14-07-2015, 13:54
RE: Interested in building, few parts questions - by werk_ag - 14-07-2015, 18:44



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)