Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Powering the Rx board from USB only
#1

From reading other threads, I gather that the receiver board only needs 9v for the 433MHz transmitter. Ideally, I'd like to power the board solely from USB but I want to have my cake and eat it - and still get good range from the radio transmitter.

Has anyone tried using an LM2577 boost regulator to generate +9v from the 5v output on the Arduino board? There are complete boost regulator boards based on this chip available from Chinese vendors for ridiculously low prices - less than 1/5th the price of the chip alone from my local electronics shop.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Powering the Rx board from USB only - by Shred - 05-06-2015, 01:45
RE: Powering the Rx board from USB only - by werk_ag - 05-06-2015, 03:05
RE: Powering the Rx board from USB only - by Shred - 06-06-2015, 01:27



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)