Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board
#7

Hi Ian,

I live in Ireland, about 52 degrees North. I have 50 W solar panel and 22Ah Yuasa battery, in our dark and dreary winters it is not enough, the station usually dies in mid January. Running 12V wire is impractical in my situation, I have bought a second battery to get through the winter. Your winter might not be quite so dull as in Ireland.

I bought cheap and cheerful panel and controller from UK through Ebay, spent a bit more on good quality batteries.

Hope this helps,
heebyjeeby
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by chsims1 - 01-07-2020, 19:39
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by JT118 - 01-07-2020, 20:41
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by werk_ag - 01-07-2020, 22:29
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by chsims1 - 01-07-2020, 22:44
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by JT118 - 02-07-2020, 23:23
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by werk_ag - 02-07-2020, 19:31
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by heebyjeeby - 12-07-2020, 14:36
RE: Solar Panel Power supply to TX Board - by laulau - 23-07-2020, 06:51



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)