Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors?
#3

Hi edr1924,

I never used the Davis instruments, so I only can speak about the Inspeed devices. I used the Inspeed Instruments for about two years, the Vortex digital anemometer is a quite good device, however during that period I had two issue with the wind vane, one of them required replacing the electronics inside it (water gets inside).
Perhaps they don't worth the price difference to the Davis ones, which you can buy in Europe. As Hornychz said on previous post, often JT118 publish links to units for sale on eBay at really bargain prices. Keep an eye on those opportunities.

Rgs
Reply


Messages In This Thread
best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 09-08-2019, 15:40
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by hornychz - 11-08-2019, 20:16
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by werk_ag - 11-08-2019, 22:38
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 12-08-2019, 15:42
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by hornychz - 12-08-2019, 20:44
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by markkkk42 - 20-08-2019, 04:51
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 20-08-2019, 15:47



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)