Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors?
#1

Hi all...
I tried to make a Peet Bros wind sensor to Davis converter but I gave up

So my question is which wind sensors to buy: Inspeed or Davis??

As far as I know, Inspeed can only be bought in the USA, not in Europe
If Inspeed is better/more reliable I am willing to spend the large amount of additional costs when importing to The Netherlands...

Any thoughs?
thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 09-08-2019, 15:40
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by hornychz - 11-08-2019, 20:16
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by werk_ag - 11-08-2019, 22:38
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 12-08-2019, 15:42
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by hornychz - 12-08-2019, 20:44
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by markkkk42 - 20-08-2019, 04:51
RE: best choice: Inspeed or Davis sensors? - by edr1924 - 20-08-2019, 15:47



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)