Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rain gauge help
#17

(22-12-2018, 00:58)41south Wrote:  I assume the reference to the weather software multiplier is just for Cumulus? I don't think WeeWX needs that, but I'll double check

(22-12-2018, 22:19)41south Wrote:  Well it appears that Weewx expects a tip to be 0.2mm, it was a fluke that I also initially selected the same amount in WeatherDuino so I hadn't seen this before.

In weewx.conf the StdCalibrate section will need an entry of rain = rain * 1.5 to bring it up to the correct amount for my gauge.

We had already talk about that. The multiplier is needed to any software whenever the rain gauge in use, have a tip bucket different than 0.2mm

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rain gauge help - by 41south - 11-12-2018, 22:25
RE: Rain gauge help - by engolling - 11-12-2018, 23:57
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 12-12-2018, 00:36
RE: Rain gauge help - by uncle_bob - 12-12-2018, 04:42
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 12-12-2018, 04:45
RE: Rain gauge help - by engolling - 12-12-2018, 23:25
RE: Rain gauge help - by JT118 - 13-12-2018, 15:18
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 14-12-2018, 03:12
RE: Rain gauge help - by werk_ag - 14-12-2018, 04:05
RE: Rain gauge help - by werk_ag - 14-12-2018, 04:08
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 14-12-2018, 04:56
RE: Rain gauge help - by AllyCat - 14-12-2018, 11:13
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 21-12-2018, 22:08
RE: Rain gauge help - by werk_ag - 21-12-2018, 23:00
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 22-12-2018, 00:58
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 22-12-2018, 22:19
RE: Rain gauge help - by werk_ag - 22-12-2018, 22:49
RE: Rain gauge help - by 41south - 22-12-2018, 23:03



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)