Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

+BAT input dumb question
#9

(18-12-2018, 22:33)Werk_AG Wrote:  ..... find this line of code on the Pro2 PLUS RX or Pro2 Compact [Receiver] software: .....


This is a matter that I have considered raising for some time.  If the "error" is in the Transmitter hardware, then it would be more logical to "calibrate" the formula in the Transmitter software.  This is particularly relevant if you are using two (or more) transmitters (or receivers).

I have already changed the software in my own hardware, but I may get fed up with having to convert every re-release of the receivers' software.  Wink   Also, I cannot be sure that I have not introduced any "range" (overflow / underflow) issues in the numerical values transmitted, because I don't fully understand the Arduino C++ / Radiohead data structures.  However, I do note that the value re-transmitted by the Receiver is in the calibrated form?

Of course a problem is that both the transmitter and Receiver software must be changed at the same time (or an additional "flag" introduced into the transmission / software).  Therefore, I accept that this would not be an "easy" modification, but I propose that it should be considered for the next time that there is a significant change to the Transmitter software / wireless protocol.

Cheers,  Alan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
+BAT input dumb question - by WetCoast - 16-12-2018, 19:54
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by jarekh3 - 16-12-2018, 20:18
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by WetCoast - 16-12-2018, 20:28
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by 41south - 18-12-2018, 20:58
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 18-12-2018, 22:33
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by AllyCat - 19-12-2018, 12:02
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 20-12-2018, 06:22
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by AllyCat - 20-12-2018, 18:11
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by engolling - 18-12-2018, 21:15
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by 41south - 19-12-2018, 01:36
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 19-12-2018, 05:23
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by engolling - 19-12-2018, 19:14
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by 41south - 20-12-2018, 01:36
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 20-12-2018, 06:35
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 21-12-2018, 00:31
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by hornychz - 22-12-2018, 01:06
RE: +BAT input dumb question - by werk_ag - 25-12-2018, 22:34



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)