30-10-2018, 02:35
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 02:36 by GreggWardNZ.)
(30-10-2018, 00:01)41south Wrote: As an aside I think this problem may also be upsetting the Davis/Vantage data output, I've been trying to get my station going with Weewx but there are some issues with the date being sent with the data. I suspect it's related?? Here is a data capture -- note that the first REC data blocks have a date of 2019-09-11 (And are NZST - should be NZDT), whereas the LOOP packets have the correct date
REC: 2019-09-11 12:05:00 NZST (1568160300) appTemp: 23.7946336801, barometer: 996.241532442, cloudbase: 1192.83426336, consBatteryVoltage: None, dateTime: 1568160300, dewpoint: 13.2578694156, ET: 0.0, extraTemp1: 0.0, extraTemp2: 0.0, extraTemp3: 0.0, forecastRule: 193, heatindex: 22.7777777778, highRadiation: 8.0, highUV: 0.0, humidex: 25.7175378458, inDewpoint: 12.5050008741, inHumidity: 48.0, inTemp: 24.2222222222, interval: 5, leafTemp1: 0.0,
. . .
Hi 41south,
The date 2019-09-11, based on the timestamp of 1568160300, is 11 September 2019, so NZST would be in force at that time not NZDT.
Gregg

