Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Debugging wind
#3

(17-10-2018, 02:16)41south Wrote:  Am I right that JP2 and R6 are not required for my hardware?

Yes, you are right.


(17-10-2018, 03:48)41south Wrote:  I just found this thread, assuming it is still correct then I think I need to remove the RJ11 connector and crimp on an RJ12 with the connections changed

https://meteocercal.info/forum/Thread-Fi...Duino-Pro2

Yes, you will need to crimp a new RJ12 connector on the Davis cable to suite the required pinout on the TX RJ12 connector (which follows the Fine Offset pinout).

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Debugging wind - by 41south - 17-10-2018, 02:16
RE: Debugging wind - by 41south - 17-10-2018, 03:48
RE: Debugging wind - by werk_ag - 17-10-2018, 04:12
RE: Debugging wind - by 41south - 17-10-2018, 05:24
RE: Debugging wind - by AllyCat - 22-10-2018, 16:16



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)