Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UV/Solar AD822A problem
#1

Hi everyone,
I have problem with UV/solar board...
Normally all working, but in an absolutely unidentified moment is on the ADC0 output (from solar) 5mV... This is a manual error status

I dont know why, test more capacitors on input, on power suply and etc, but not solved... After any time working normally...

Any idea? I have two PCB, both make this problem and just on channel for solar...

Tnx
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UV/Solar AD822A problem - by ok2arm - 24-09-2018, 16:50
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by hornychz - 24-09-2018, 17:20
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by ok2arm - 25-09-2018, 12:59
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by ok2arm - 25-09-2018, 18:03
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by hornychz - 25-09-2018, 22:27
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by werk_ag - 25-09-2018, 21:58
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by ok2arm - 25-09-2018, 22:22
RE: UV/Solar AD822A problem - by hornychz - 25-09-2018, 22:31



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)