26-08-2018, 22:08
Thanks for replying hornychz.
Here is the results from the debug.
CO2 seems very high, maybe it is me breathing near the CO2 sensor as it is connected to laptop for debugging.
You can see that the CO2 sensor does a few readings of 431, and then a high reading. I think the readings of 431 are just the sensor starting up.
I am not sure if the PM sensors are working correctly, or if I have very clean air.
Heeby
Here is the results from the debug.
CO2 seems very high, maybe it is me breathing near the CO2 sensor as it is connected to laptop for debugging.
You can see that the CO2 sensor does a few readings of 431, and then a high reading. I think the readings of 431 are just the sensor starting up.
I am not sure if the PM sensors are working correctly, or if I have very clean air.
Code:
WeatherDuino 4Pro
Air Quality Monitor v8.0 b001
Please wait 30s
Configuring CO2 Sensor
Setting measurement range to: 5000
FF,99,1,0,0,0,0,0,66,
66,66
Measurement range changed!
Disabling ABC Funtion
Reseting Sensor
21,D,AC,FC,0,1,35,70,0,
Calculated crc: A5
Wrong reply from CO2 sensor!
FF,86,1,9A,38,0,0,0,A7,
Calculated crc: A7
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 16
FF,86,1,9A,38,0,0,0,A7,
Calculated crc: A7
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 16
FF,86,1,9A,38,0,0,0,A7,
Calculated crc: A7
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 16
FF,86,1,9A,38,0,0,0,A7,
Calculated crc: A7
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 16
FF,86,1,9A,38,0,0,0,A7,
Calculated crc: A7
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 16
FF,86,1,9A,39,0,0,0,A6,
Calculated crc: A6
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 17
FF,86,1,9A,39,0,0,0,A6,
Calculated crc: A6
CO2 read: 431 - Temp: 17
FF,86,4,6C,39,0,0,0,D1,
Calculated crc: D1
CO2 read: 1190 - Temp: 17
FF,86,4,70,39,0,0,0,CD,
Calculated crc: CD
CO2 read: 1194 - Temp: 17
Init MH-Z19 Ended
Waking up the dust sensor...
Reading will be done 40s later.
Reading the dust sensor...
PMS7003 readings:
PM2.5: 1.41 ug/m3
PM10 : 2.12 ug/m3
PM2.5_1H_Avg : 1.41
PM2.5_NowCast: 1.41
FF,86,4,76,39,0,0,0,C7,
Calculated crc: C7
CO2 read: 1160 - Temp: 17
Waking up the dust sensor...
Reading will be done 40s later.
Reading the dust sensor...
PMS7003 readings:
PM2.5: 0.00 ug/m3
PM10 : 0.72 ug/m3
PM2.5_1H_Avg : 0.71
PM2.5_NowCast: 0.71
FF,86,4,7C,3A,0,0,0,C0,
Calculated crc: C0
CO2 read: 1167 - Temp: 18Heeby

