Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where to get started.
#1

I have looked thru each of the forums .. trying to figure out where to get started; and, I wanted to order boards, but I cannot figure out if they are still available.

My preference would be to take a piece of a VP2 station (sensor array) and interface that to the TX.

Also, interested in the very attractive enclosure that I saw on the forum that is on the clay-tile roofline and chimney;

Any help would be appreciated.

I think for now, I would be happy to get my box ordered, battery, solar panel and controller (recommendations?0 and get the TX and RX boards built-up and tested; adn then see how to tackle interfacting to a VP2 (lazy!).

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards,

Barry
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Where to get started. - by BarryB - 30-01-2015, 22:51
RE: Where to get started. - by uncle_bob - 31-01-2015, 06:29



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)