Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Extra boards installation issue
#6

(24-07-2018, 02:03)Barrow4491 Wrote:  I Werk
I am having trouble getting the extra boards on my laptop, which I prefer to use with my weather station, and get the following error message  "Error downloading http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/packag...index.json"
I have tried many times at different time of the day to no avail
I managed to get the boards on my desktop computer and updated to v7 from there. Can you suggest an alternate download site for the boards or do you have any suggestions.
I am keen to get the Upload via WiFi working from my laptop rather than by USB


Regards
Jim

Hi Jim,

The link you have is the official link:
Code:
http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
for the Arduino core for ESP8266 WiFi chip.

I'm sorry you are having difficulties to use it, but I can't do anything about that. Take a look or even post a question on the ESP8266 forum.

Regards

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extra board download - by Barrow4491 - 22-07-2018, 11:12
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by werk_ag - 25-07-2018, 02:04
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by Barrow4491 - 26-07-2018, 02:50
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by werk_ag - 26-07-2018, 03:38
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by Barrow4491 - 26-07-2018, 21:56
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by uncle_bob - 26-07-2018, 10:29
RE: Extra boards installation issue - by Barrow4491 - 26-07-2018, 21:47
RE: Extra board download - by uncle_bob - 22-07-2018, 23:17
RE: Extra board download - by Barrow4491 - 23-07-2018, 01:24
RE: Extra board download - by uncle_bob - 23-07-2018, 07:33
Extra boards installation issue - by Barrow4491 - 24-07-2018, 02:03
RE: Extra board and compile issues - by werk_ag - 24-07-2018, 03:32
RE: Extra board and compile issues - by Barrow4491 - 24-07-2018, 05:58



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)