WeatherDuino Forum
2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - Printable Version

+- WeatherDuino Forum (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Software Questions (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 (/thread-1239.html)

Pages: 1 2


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - danner - 18-09-2017

The weather station is working fine, guys. I'm simply reporting my observations on the new software version. Thanks.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - hornychz - 18-09-2017

Hi again.

I saw into newest development version, which I installed yesterday, and that version
haven't option enable/disable too (I didn't notice it yesterday). It's auto enable after
enable internet, I think.

If your problem persists, it will have to help Werk_AG ...


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - qldbureau - 18-09-2017

I have just installed the new version. As Zdenek has said I would concur that the software version check is automatic if internet is enabled. There is code in the main routine panel which checks version if the internet is enabled.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - werk_ag - 18-09-2017

Yes, that's it. Version check can only occur if Internet is enabled, and its automatic.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - werk_ag - 18-09-2017

(18-09-2017, 07:01)danner Wrote:  The internal web page System Info screen says,

"WEATHERDUINO PRO2 PLUS ™ - 2PLUS_v3.2_b001
Latest available version: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001"

but on the receiver system info page it still says "check for latest software is disabled"

other than that everything else appears to be working fine.

That is a bug, that should be corrected in b002.
Thanks for reporting it.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - danner - 18-09-2017

(18-09-2017, 18:41)Werk_AG Wrote:  That is a bug, that should be corrected in b002.
Thanks for reporting it.
You're quite welcome.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - danner - 19-09-2017

WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS RX v3.2_b002 corrected the "check for latest software is disabled" issue reported above.

Everything appears to be functioning normally at this time.


Thanks.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - werk_ag - 19-09-2017

Thank you for the feedback and for the very quick reaction, I really appreciate it.
For awhile should not have any new releases.


RE: 2PLUS_v3.2_b001 - danner - 19-09-2017

(19-09-2017, 02:39)Werk_AG Wrote:  Thank you for the feedback and for the very quick reaction, I really appreciate it.
For awhile should not have any new releases.

You're quite welcome.