i2c help please - Printable Version
+- WeatherDuino Forum (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talking (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: i2c help please (
/thread-1134.html)
RE: i2c help please -
werk_ag - 15-06-2017
(14-06-2017, 20:57)danner Wrote: ![[Image: 3gvQPyr.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/3gvQPyr.jpg)
I really like those type of boxes for the WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS system.
Gives to it a very clean look
RE: i2c help please -
Barrow4491 - 15-06-2017
Danner,
A nice tidy build congratulations!!
Could you let me know where you got the front panel Weather Duino pro sticker from
Regards
Jim
RE: i2c help please -
danner - 15-06-2017
(15-06-2017, 02:52)Barrow4491 Wrote: Danner,
A nice tidy build congratulations!!
Could you let me know where you got the front panel Weather Duino pro sticker from
Regards
Jim
Thanks for the nice comments, all.
As for the sticker, I right-clicked the graphic on the top of this website, saved it to my computer and printed it to a clear address label.
I do wish for a higher resolution graphic though so it would print better, but it looks ok for what it is.