This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to buy the 433MHz Modules?
Hi,
I have been searching eBay for the 433MHz RF transmitter and receiver modules used by WeatherDuino but I can't find any which look exactly like the pictures in the RX partslist. There are similar looking ones and some where the receiver has a 13.52127 crystal instead of 433.

Before I make a mistake could someone point me to where I can buy the correct ones please.
Hi,

On eBay.com search for RXB6 433Mhz Superheterodyne. You will find it from several Chinese sellers.

This seller, sells a bundle (RX + TX):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASK-AM-RF-Super-...SwdzVXi21n

Transmitter modules:
[Image: s-l225.jpg]

5pcs just 3.88€ with free shipping:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-PCS-433Mhz-Wir...Swr~lYoBRC

Another seller, good one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/433Mhz-Wireless-...Sw74FXPKiC

The pins on the TX modules from the links above, should be changed to right angle pins.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

Thank you. I had seen some of those modules but ignored them because the transmitters didn't mention KXD-10036 so I wasn't sure if they were compatible.
Werk,
All these modules you reference and any other I can find have the pin order ANT, GND, DATA, VCC but your boards recently (AQM II) for example are different ANT, GND, VCC, DATA.
Is there a supplier you can point me to as it is nearly impossible to modify the modules.
Regards
Jim
(29-06-2019, 08:14)Barrow4491 Wrote: Werk,
All these modules you reference and any other I can find have the pin order ANT, GND, DATA, VCC but your boards recently (AQM II) for example are different ANT, GND, VCC, DATA.
Is there a supplier you can point me to as it is nearly impossible to modify the modules.
Regards
Jim

Hello Jim,

Excepting the Air Quality Monitor II (AQMII) which uses a different type of 433Mhz transmitter module, all other WeatherDuino devices use 433Mhz transmitter modules like the one pictured some posts above.

The AQM II is supplied with the 433Mhz transmitter module already assembled, that's the reason why I wasn't concerned about publishing its reference, but it isn't any secret. The AQM II uses the H34C 433Mhz transmitter module. I think you can find it at AliExpress.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel