This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weatherduino Pro2 v.2.0 Humidity error
Hi,
I use Weatherduino Pro2 under v.2.0 b011 firmware. External humidity&temperature sensor is SHT11. While the weather is so rainy Weatherduino Pro2 shows the humidity as 6550.9 ! (The sensor is in a direct water protected enclosure )
I think there is a bug/error etc.  What can I do? 
Regards.
(23-10-2018, 11:42)hamix Wrote: Hi,
I use Weatherduino Pro2 under v.2.0 b011 firmware. External humidity&temperature sensor is SHT11. While the weather is so rainy Weatherduino Pro2 shows the humidity as 6550.9 ! (The sensor is in a direct water protected enclosure )
Regards.

Try replacing the SHT11, preferrably with a SHT31 (I've just been told this same thing the other day by Werk Smile )
(23-10-2018, 11:42)hamix Wrote: Hi,
Regards.

Hi,

Seems you are using a very old software version. Latest version for the Pro2 system is v4.0 released on 2018-03-27
Please upgrade your system (RX and TX) to latest software.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(23-10-2018, 17:55)Werk_AG Wrote: Hi,

Seems you are using a very old software version. Latest version for the Pro2 system is v4.0 released on 2018-03-27
Please upgrade your system (RX and TX) to latest software.

Hi,
I've tried. But compiling was unsuccessful. Under windows7 64 bit, try to compile with Arduino IDE 1.8.7 
The error message is:
WeatherDuino_P2AT328_RX_v4.0_b001:326:13: error: no matching function for call to 'LiquidCrystal_I2C::begin()'
Suggestions please.
Hi,

I'm also using W7 64 bits, so this isn't the problem.
Please make sure you are using the LiquidCrystal_I2C included in the software package and not any other, older or newer.

Thank you.

Check C: \ user \ .. \ AppData \ Local \ Arduino
(25-10-2018, 22:17)Werk_AG Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using W7 64 bits, so this isn't the problem.
Please make sure you are using the LiquidCrystal_I2C included in the software package and not any other, older or newer.

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for replies.
@Werk_AG
That's correct. Your LCD I2C library solved the problem. Aynway, I was away for a long time from this forum so I wonder if the SW version 4.0 is compatible with the Weatherduino Pro2 hw? (RX ver. 4.03 and TX ver.2.5)
@uncle_bob
I'll try replacing the SHT11 firstly with another SHT11 and then  with a SHT31.
(26-10-2018, 19:59)hamix Wrote: Hi,
Thanks for replies.
@Werk_AG
That's correct. Your LCD I2C library solved the problem. Aynway, I was away for a long time from this forum so I wonder if the SW version 4.0 is compatible with the Weatherduino Pro2 hw? (RX ver. 4.03 and TX ver.2.5)

Yes, it is.