This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino_4PESP8266_WD_v5.0_b009
This latest software version references the language files as per previous versions e.g. 

en_GB.h 

However the actual file names in the folder _lang have changed to en_GB_UTF8.h the code in Config_options needs changing as per below to avoid a compilation error..

#include "_lang/en_GB_UTF8.h"      // Change the language code according to your preference. Keep "_lang/" and the ".h" at the end

Other than that all seems good so far
Andy
Hello Andy, sorry to say, but that isn't correct.

On the Config_Options for the latest WeatherDuino_4PESP8266_WD_v5.0_b009 software you only need to define the language code

Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define User Interface Language
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
//             Change the language code according to your preference.
//             Currently available languages: en_GB, fr_FR, de_DE, pt_PT, es_ES, cs_CZ, nl_NL, it_IT, pl_PL                            
#define en_GB

The software will select the correct language file based on the language code.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(21-03-2019, 19:36)Werk_AG Wrote: Hello Andy, sorry to say, but that isn't correct.

On the Config_Options for the latest WeatherDuino_4PESP8266_WD_v5.0_b009 software you only need to define the language code

Code:
//   Define User Interface Language
//             Change the language code according to your preference.
//             Currently available languages: en_GB, fr_FR, de_DE, pt_PT, es_ES, cs_CZ, nl_NL, it_IT, pl_PL                            
#define en_GB

The software will select the correct language file based on the language code.

Ah all is clear now! I must have slipped up when copying by config data across from the previous version of the software, thans for correcting me & for the great improvements to this version..

Andy
Smile Thank you.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel