Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TX board help

Receive box mostly finished. Need to make a WeatherDuino Pro2+ sticker for it to add a little color to an otherwise drab box.

[Image: 0hZJ5D1.jpg]

Very nice job, Danner!
Congratultions!  Smile

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

Thanks!

My new crimp pliers just showed up today so I'll be redoing the connectors and wires. Things are so much easier when you have the correct tools. :-)

(07-06-2017, 07:27)danner Wrote:  I am very impressed with the range. TX1 was in my garage on the other side of the house. The signal went through at least 8 walls across roughly 90 feet so I don't foresee any communication issues. It will be interesting though to see whether I get interference on 432MHz or vice versa. But I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Hi,
Which type of antenna are you using ?
Thanks

I got it from ebay doing a search for 16cm 433MHz antenna from this list. http://www.meteocercal.info/forum/thread...ml#pid3684

The ebay link to the item I purchased is here.

I was going to make my own, but I'm done with making things for a while, LOL.

Well done !

Thanks.

I recently wired my SHT31 to a 6ft/2m long CAT5E and so far so good. I will be wrapping the excess cable around a #31 ferrite toroid to hopefully choke off any RF that may decide to use the CAT5 as an antenna. My back yard has very strong RF fields so I am concerned about it. It will be interesting to see how everything reacts to the RF once I get it all installed.