This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SETTING UP SOFTWARE
Hi,
I have down loaded the following software :

weatherduino pro v013
cumulus
arduino 1.0.6

Please can you tell me in what order should they be installed on my Pc, and how they should be installed, I am not very good with software, can make pc's and have no problems with making electronic kits. Can follow fairly detailed instructions about software installation and use, so please any help will be appreciated.

have got most of the parts ready to start making this project, just waiting now for the pcb's when they become available again

regards
tyntop.
Hi Tyntop,

It doesn't matter what order you install them., but just a couple of points:
The Weatherduino packages actually need to be opened in the Arduino IDE and that version of 1.0.6 is too old. You need to download the latest version with is 1.5.8 get it here http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software.

Good luck, Bob.