This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greenhouse weather
My setup originally consisted of a PRO2 TX PCB v 2.50, WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS Receiver both located in a garden shed.

I have been updating my Weatherduino system over the last month or so, I have added a Raspberry Pi to upload data to my Cumulus based website, changed to Inspeed wind speed & direction sensors, changed to full solar powered operation plus many other small changes, the new system has been running in parallel with my existing system, so I have just switched fully over to the new one.

This means I have a full duplicate system, I would like to install the TX in my Greenhouse and the RX will be in the garden shed with all of my other weather equipment.
What I would like to do is to upload temperature data to an additional Cumulus website, but the temperatures I would like to display on the cumulus charts should be for the inside of the greenhouse, and for a sensor that is external to the Greenhouse in the garden, how is the best way to achieve this, as at present the internal temperature graph is the temperature for the receive internal sensor.

I am using the following sensors on my TX

#define TH_SENSOR0  0      // [SENSOR 0] - 0 for SHT2x sensor, This is outside the Greenhouse
#define TH_SENSOR1  1      // [SENSOR 1] - 1 for DHT22 sensor, This is inside the Greenhouse

Thanks for any help

Andy