This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changes at ThingSpeak
Hello,
today I've got this e-mail - I'm telling about it if you miss it:

Action Required: Update your code in the ThingSpeak MATLAB Visualizations App

Quote:Dear ThingSpeak user,
We are consolidating the MATLAB functions available for generating plots in the MATLAB Visualizations app.  As a result, the following MATLAB visualization functions: thingSpeakPlotthingSpeakScatterthingSpeakAreathingSpeakStem, andthingSpeakPlotYY will be removed in a future release.  You are receiving this message because you are actively using one or more of these functions.
To keep your visualizations working, please update your code as indicated in the linked documentation pages for each of the functions above.   For example, change instances of the function name thingSpeakPlot to plot. The rest of the functionality will remain unchanged.
For a complete list of available plots, see 2-D and 3-D Plots (MATLAB). For more information on the changes to plots, seeGraphics Objects (MATLAB). For any other questions, please respond to this email.
Thank you,
The ThingSpeak Team
© 2018 The MathWorks, Inc. See https://www.mathworks.com/trademarks for a list of additional trademarks. The MathWorks, Inc. - 3 Apple Hill Drive, Natick, MA 01760 - 508-647-7000
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
(28-12-2018, 08:01)Zella69 Wrote: Its been a pleasure to see and learn about this topic and moreover I will teach myself though ...... .which is a biggest platform to learn new things online at afforable price though

Could we have a few more options (or a free text field) in the "Report" tab of this forum?   Wink

#2 probably fits into all of the categories (Breaks forum rules,  Inappropriate content or wrong forum.) but I would just describe it as blatant advertising.  Smile

Cheers,  Alan.
I gave it a squirt of this
[Image: spambegone.jpg]

They tried to hide the embedded links too Smile