This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Air Quality Monitor - How to upload data to ThingSpeak.
Double check your API key for Thingspeak where you insert it into your Rx configuration. Sometimes I get stray spaces inside the quotes fouling names and passcodes etc.
Hello,

If you can set a standart common to all:
- frequency
- field layout and names
- type of graph (color, scale, ...)

This will make it easier for me to work on the pollution map and it's nicer when it's uniform.
Thank you

PS: to be or not to be Big Grin
Finally, I have data flowing into TS Smile
(21-09-2017, 07:15)tobyportugal Wrote: Hello,

If you can set a standart common to all:
- frequency
- field layout and names
- type of graph (color, scale, ...)

This will make it easier for me to work on the pollution map and it's nicer when it's uniform.
Thank you

PS: to be or not to be Big Grin

Toby, most of that info is back one page, but here's the colours that Werk has used on on his charts (and in order):
#4268FC
#F49242
#20AC00
#CCCCCC

Can't say I'm a fan of the black background, even though I'm a supporter of the best Rugby Union team in the world. Maybe Werk is too Wink
(22-09-2017, 13:37)uncle_bob Wrote: Finally, I have data flowing into TS Smile

Excellent! Well done. Two Australian stations now  Smile
(22-09-2017, 13:48)uncle_bob Wrote: Toby, most of that info is back one page, but here's the colours that Werk has used on on his charts (and in order):
#4268FC
#F49242
#20AC00
#CCCCCC

Can't say I'm a fan of the black background, even though I'm a supporter of the best Rugby Union team in the world. Maybe Werk is too Wink

Hello,

Thank you
Euh... What is rugby .... Smile Smile

More seriously, it's bizarre this big change between 02:00 and 02:10!

[Image: 23-09-10.jpg]
I'm having some issues with that damn miniature connector on the PMS7003.
(23-09-2017, 09:06)uncle_bob Wrote: I'm having some issues with that damn miniature connector on the PMS7003.

Please share, issues and solutions, because I was looking at it and thinking the same thing.
All set up and seems to be working on RX and transmitting from AQI board, (No CO2 Display on board LCD but that seems to be the same for all?). Nothing on;

https://thingspeak.com/channels/328043

so far, but maybe it takes a few hours to work?
Hi JT118

Quote:No CO2 Display on board LCD but that seems to be the same for all?

It should be shown on the LCD too. Do you get CO2 data on the Pro2 PLUS receiver?

Quote:so far, but maybe it takes a few hours to work?

First data should start to be displayed after just 10 minutes. Please check Pro2 PLUS user configurable settings:
"Enable_Internet"  and "Enable_AQMtoThingSpeak" should be enabled.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel