Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CumulusMX 3041 crash on startup

There is a know issue which causes that the latest release of CumulusMX (3041) crashes when you try to start it.
I'm working on it, and in a few days I will publish an updated WeatherDuino Pro2 software package that will work with CumulusMX build 3041. Until then please keep using CumulusMX build 3040.

Good luck, Werk_AG. I thought that it is "mission impossible" ... Wink
Regards

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

Werk, thank-you for your continual dedication. Will update to 3041 when advised it is ready.

(02-09-2016, 08:19)hornychz Wrote:  Good luck, Werk_AG. I thought that it is "mission impossible" ... Wink
Regards

When you know what is causing a problem, find a solution is most of the times just a question of perseverance.
Steve was always been very kind with the WeatherDuino Pro2 system, and spotted the possible cause of the problem. All of us should never forgot to donate to him, the Cumulus software is an impressive work.

Regards

(02-09-2016, 10:54)qldbureau Wrote:  Werk, thank-you for your continual dedication. Will update to 3041 when advised it is ready.

Thank you for your kind words. You and all the others that trust in the WeatherDuino Pro2 system, deserve it.
Next Saturday night or even sooner I will publish an updated version which works with CumulusMX 3041.

Regards

Thumbs Up 

Heart

Best Regards
Zdenek

Released today a new software package, that hopefully solves this issue.
User feedback is greatly appreciated and needed.
Thank you.

(03-09-2016, 01:19)Werk_AG Wrote:  Released today a new software package, that hopefully solves this issue.
User feedback is greatly appreciated and needed.
Thank you.

Thanks a lot Werk for your prompt reaction! Much appreciated.

[edit] 3041 up and running

Thank-you Werk! RX update installed; up and running with 3041.

qldbureau, thank you for the feedback.

Thumbs Up 

Thank you, Werk_AG, from me too.
CumulusMX v3041 is OK now.

[Image: CumulusMXv3041-WeatherDuinov2.0RXb018.JPG]
There is a proverb in the Czech: "My hat off" (that's a sign of respect).
Kind Regards

Best Regards
Zdenek