Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Latest version error

There appears to be a problem with the receiver accessing the latest version information over the net.
I receive a "400 Bad Request" reply complete with HTML tags.

Ian

Hello Ian,

Can you please tell what is your station name, for me to check what is sent to the WeatherDuino server when checking for the latest version.

Quote:// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Define Name and URL for this weather station
// This data is used list you in the WeatherDuino Online Weather Station Map
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
const char* WeatherStation_Name = ""; // DON'T LEAVE EMPTY - Put here your Weather Station name or Location name

You don't need to post it, but also check if the settings bellow are right for your location.

Quote:// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Define your Weather Station location. Use decimal format for Latitude and Longitude
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define LATITUDE 39.22350 // Put here your Station latitude in degrees North (with up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)
#define LONGITUDE -8.99650 // Put here your Station longitude in degrees - minus for West (with up to 5 decimal places, don't use less than 3 decimal places)

On the server logs, I can see many Pro2 PLUS systems getting the latest version info correctly (two of them are from NZ).
The latest version check function is working for me too.

Rgs.
Werk_AG