Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Information projet weatherduino

Hello

I use an domotic project with the soft domoticz
I have many device on 433mhz with an home made 433mhz receiver (with the same component of the weatherduino receiver).
All ok fine.

It's possible to access at the transmitter and receiver software if I sold only the transmitter board?
I will personalized the soft .
I don't need internal temperature. 

Sorry for my bad English 

Cordially 
David

(04-01-2019, 16:05)David M Wrote:  Hello

I have many device on 433mhz with an home made 433mhz receiver (with the same component of the weatherduino receiver).
All ok fine.

It's possible to access at the transmitter and receiver software if I sold only the transmitter board?

Sorry for my bad English 

Cordially 
David

Hello David,

You mean you want to buy only the transmitter to plug it to your existing receiver?
(in French because I am not not sure what you meant: "Tu veux simplement acheter l'émetteur pour l'intégrer dans ton ecosystem existant?")

Best,
Zitoune

(05-01-2019, 02:54)zitoune Wrote:  
(04-01-2019, 16:05)David M Wrote:  Hello

All ok fine.

Sorry for my bad English 

Cordially 
David

Hello David,

You mean you want to buy only the transmitter to plug it to your existing receiver?
(in French because I am not not sure what you meant: "Tu veux simplement acheter l'émetteur pour l'intégrer dans ton ecosystem existant?")

Best,
Zitoune

Hello zitoune 
Yes only but the transmitter, the 433mhz receiver is home made with USB interface. 
Oui exact aue l emetteur, je me suis créer moi même un récepteur 433Mhz évolutif en usb et des périphériques en 433mhz.

Cordialy 
David

Hello David,

So if you want to connect the WeatherDuino transmitter (the TX board) to your system you will need to adapt the code in order to be able to decode the data sent over since you already have the receiver in your own ecosystem.

Regards,
Zitoune

(05-01-2019, 14:48)zitoune Wrote:  Hello David,

So if you want to connect the WeatherDuino transmitter (the TX board) to your system you will need to adapt the code in order to be able to decode the data sent over since you already have the receiver in your own ecosystem.

Regards,
Zitoune
Thanks for your response. 
It's not a problem to adapt the code,  I have many development on arduino ide.
But it's possible to access at the source software with sold only the transmitter board?
Thanks

(05-01-2019, 16:26)David M Wrote:  
(05-01-2019, 14:48)zitoune Wrote:  Hello David,

Regards,
Zitoune
Thanks for your response. 
It's not a problem to adapt the code,  I have many development on arduino ide.
But it's possible to access at the source software with sold only the transmitter board?
Thanks

Hi David,

Yes you can download the latest version for the TX board (emitter) from the dedicated page. Send a PM to Werk_AG (the creator of this fantastic project) to buy the transmitter PCB.

Cheers,
Zitoune

Hello David

I remember of you. You already ordered some of the boards in November 2018. Has you know, La Poste was lost the package and up to now never answered to Portuguese Postal Services enquiries to explain why, and where the order was lost. I fully refunded you, but I lost the value of all order. Until La Poste collaborates I will don't ship anything else to France by normal registered air mail (without insurance).
Now returning to your question: I can supply you the source code of the software without having to buy anything, but I hope you understand that I can't give support for any custom  project.

Regards

(07-01-2019, 19:46)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hello David

I remember of you. You already ordered some of the boards in November 2018. Has you know, La Poste was lost the package and up to now never answered to Portuguese Postal Services enquiries to explain why, and where the order was lost. I fully refunded you, but I lost the value of all order. Until La Poste collaborates I will don't ship anything else to France by normal registered air mail (without insurance).
Now returning to your question: I can supply you the source code of the software without having to buy anything, but I hope you understand that I can't give support for any custom  project.

Regards

Hello Werk_Ag

It's not me but a friend how have ordered some boards.
I don't say if the Poste have find the package.
it's normal for me for any support for my project, i agree with that.

I just want to know if the TX and RX program can fit into one arduino, my custom soft interface will link to the lan network.

Cordially
David

TX -> Arduino Nano
RX -> Arduino Mega

I sent you a PM, please check your Inbox.

Regards