Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wireless Display Fahrenheit off

Hi danner,

Please download the software package again, version number issue is now fixed.
Thank you

Thanks, the proper version is now displayed, however, the inside temperature is still incorrect.

Are you using a local sensor, of receiving inside temperature from the main unit (WeatherDuino receiver)?

Edited: Sorry, I already have the answer from your PM.

This is the sequence as it starts up. The actual temperature in my room is 67.6F.

[Image: thrXuaX.jpg]

[Image: A5y64Ek.jpg]

[Image: yXzaRzQ.jpg]

[Image: nCMnk10.jpg]

Not sure if this helps or not, but if I do not select the local temp sensor on the WD and instead tell it to use the indoor temp sensor from the Pro2+ receiver, then the displayed inside temperature is correct. Of course the temp is from the other room where the Pro2+ receiver is, but it is the correct temperature. When I change it back to use the local temp sensor, which is the first SHT35-D I ordered that came configured as 0x45, then the inside temp reads about 29F cooler than it should.

It appears that the WD update from WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS WD v3.0_b008 now shows the correct local temperature at the WD.

I did notice, however, that the "Receiver Location T/H" on the System Info screen the temp and humidity read 0.0F 0.0%

Thanks for the fix for the main screen! Please don't worry about the System Info screen until you're settled.

(09-09-2017, 09:43)danner Wrote:  ...
I did notice, however, that the "Receiver Location T/H" on the System Info screen the temp and humidity read 0.0F 0.0%

Fixed in WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS WD v3.0_b009
Thanks for your help

Fixed, thanks! :-)