Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sensirion SHT35 support

(24-07-2019, 09:57)brahisam Wrote:  
(04-08-2017, 09:42)Werk_AG Wrote:  Thanks for confirming it.

Hi,
I'm new in this forum , and i really dont understand well what u did for the SHT35-DIS-F .. I'h just bought 3 of them and i imagined that i can solder the pins to the wires normally , but i couldnt cuz they are so small .. 
And now i don't know what to do ? should i search for some kind of a support or smth like that ?

I thank you in advance.
Samia

Could it be that you bought only the spare sensors without breakout board? If that is the case you can not just attach the cables since it is mechanically impossible as you have noticed.
You will need a breakout board to attach the sensor - maybe you can source some spare parts or you have to design your own.

Regards,
engolling

Hi,
Thank you so much for your answers Mr Hornychz and Mr. Engolling.
In fact, i find another Sensirion Sensor, it is the SHT85 that is basically a SHT35-DIS-F on PCB.   It's easier to handle and still quite small, but my tutor refused cuz he wanted really tiny sensors. https://www.sensirion.com/en/environment...ceability/

Now, i'm really lost, i have the sensors i have the Arduino code, but i can't connect them.
Mr. Hornychz talked about some kind of transmitter, can you please give me an example?
And for Mr. Engolling, these sensors are going to be installed in the crotch of a Baby Manikin (this part is so small we cant use big boards), maybe a flexible board could be good but i can't find any.

Thank you again.
Best regards.

Samia

(24-07-2019, 13:59)brahisam Wrote:  Mr. Hornychz talked about some kind of transmitter, can you please give me an example?

Hi again,

I talked about a transmitter like this:

https://wiki.weatherduino.com/pro2_transmitter

[Image: txpcb.png]

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

(24-07-2019, 13:59)brahisam Wrote:  Hi,
Thank you so much for your answers Mr Hornychz and Mr. Engolling.
In fact, i find another Sensirion Sensor, it is the SHT85 that is basically a SHT35-DIS-F on PCB.   It's easier to handle and still quite small, but my tutor refused cuz he wanted really tiny sensors. https://www.sensirion.com/en/environment...ceability/

Now, i'm really lost, i have the sensors i have the Arduino code, but i can't connect them.
Mr. Hornychz talked about some kind of transmitter, can you please give me an example?
And for Mr. Engolling, these sensors are going to be installed in the crotch of a Baby Manikin (this part is so small we cant use big boards), maybe a flexible board could be good but i can't find any.

Thank you again.
Best regards.

Samia

So I think you might have to design your own PCB there are manufacturers for even flexible boards - just google it - but it might be not cheap. If you have the footprint the whole thing is not a mystery.