AuriolDuino with Ventus831 - Printable Version
+- WeatherDuino Forum (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: AuriolDuino - Receiver for Auriol H13726 Weather Stations (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: AuriolDuino - General Discussion (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: AuriolDuino with Ventus831 (
/thread-454.html)
AuriolDuino with Ventus831 - Snowstorm87 - 27-01-2016
Hi, i would interface my all sensor (thermo/hygro,wind,rain) with a this board. Now i have the weather station base, and receive the data on my PC every 2 minute.
I don't have a Raspberry or Arduino board for interface that with internet server.
With this system(AuriolDuino) ,can i receive the data every sensor transmit,without original base station,but directly with RFM module of this board? On the manual ,sensor transmit with 433mHz.
Thanks
Saverio.
RE: AuriolDuino with Ventus831 -
werk_ag - 28-01-2016
I can't guarantee that the AuriolDuino works with Ventus W831. It was tested with the Ventus W155, and it works, but I don't know if the Ventus W831, despite it use the 433Mhz frequency, is also using the same data protocol.