WeatherDuino Forum
Temperature sensor enclosure - Printable Version

+- WeatherDuino Forum (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Hardware Questions (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Temperature sensor enclosure (/thread-446.html)



Temperature sensor enclosure - laulau - 12-01-2016

Hi,
I remember seeing on the forums a picture of a little box with slots (for air circulation)for a temperature sensor, but i can no longer find the link.
Did someone have a Ebay link to this kind of box ?
Thanks


RE: Temperature sensor enclosure - werk_ag - 12-01-2016

A link for you to get ideas from.

http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/project_radiation-shield.html


RE: Temperature sensor enclosure - laulau - 12-01-2016

I think i didn't explain very well what i'm searching.
It's not a radiadion shield, it's a little box to put the inside temp sensor (htu21) at the back of the WD RX box!
   


RE: Temperature sensor enclosure - werk_ag - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 21:18)laulau Wrote:  I think i didn't explain very well what i'm searching.
It's not a radiadion shield, it's a little box to put the inside temp sensor (htu21) at the back of the WD RX box!

Sorry.

Search eBay by: plastic cover temperature sensor