WeatherDuino Forum
AQM II OLED power supply - Printable Version

+- WeatherDuino Forum (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Hardware Questions (https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: AQM II OLED power supply (/thread-1761.html)



AQM II OLED power supply - laulau - 20-01-2020

Hi,
Attention!!
It seems that there is diiferent version of the 1.3 " OLED which does not have the interface pins in the same order!
       

Unfortunately I buy the wrong ones and solder without paying attention. When I wanted to program I realized it because I almost burned my finger! Angry

   


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - laulau - 20-01-2020

Nothing to do with the oled but my temperature sensor(HTU21) was not working because of that:
   
Perhaps i don't have the last version ? (WeatherDuino_AQM_ESP8266_ASK_v200_b004)


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - engolling - 20-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 15:33)laulau Wrote:  Hi,
Attention!!
It seems that there is diiferent version of the 1.3 " OLED which does not have the interface pins in the same order!

Unfortunately I buy the wrong ones and solder without paying attention. When I wanted to program I realized it because I almost burned my finger! Angry
Well, it looks like it has been a bit overtemperature at some point Angry
I don't remember where but I have read a reminder to be careful with the display pinning.
Do you know what is damaged? Only the display or the controller, too

engolling


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - werk_ag - 20-01-2020

Hi Laurent,

Those displays with a different pinout, even if connected by wires do not work with the AQM II.
Be careful when buying.

Rgs


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - laulau - 20-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 18:13)engolling Wrote:  ....
Do you know what is damaged? Only the display or the controller, too

engolling

 Don't worry the bord has resited and is brodcasting the datas to other displays! Wink
   


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - werk_ag - 20-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 20:45)laulau Wrote:  
(20-01-2020, 18:13)engolling Wrote:  ....
Do you know what is damaged? Only the display or the controller, too

engolling

 Don't worry the bord has resited and is brodcasting the datas to other displays! Wink

Good.
Since you are using the "outdoor" version of the excellent Jarek case, you don't need the OLED display. The AQM II also works without the OLED display, just don't forget to disable it on the User_Config.h file


RE: AQM II OLED power supply - laulau - 20-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 21:20)Werk_AG Wrote:  
(20-01-2020, 20:45)laulau Wrote:  
(20-01-2020, 18:13)engolling Wrote:  ....
Do you know what is damaged? Only the display or the controller, too

engolling

 Don't worry the bord has resited and is brodcasting the datas to other displays! Wink

Good.
Since you are using the "outdoor" version of the excellent Jarek case, you don't need the OLED display. The AQM II also works without the OLED display, just don't forget to disable it on the User_Config.h file

That's what I did
It's the indoor version with the outdoor front panel ! Smile