Anemometer Hardware - An alternative to Fine Offset - Printable Version
+- WeatherDuino Forum (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Weather Stations - WeatherDuino Pro2 Line (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talking (
https://www.meteocercal.info/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Anemometer Hardware - An alternative to Fine Offset (
/thread-1171.html)
Anemometer Hardware - An alternative to Fine Offset -
Palmyweather - 31-07-2017
I have found an online auction with a $1.00 reserve on a
"Weather-Pro" weather station which uses the serial port to communicate directly with a computer. I noticed that it has a nice large metal wind direction and metal wind cups. Currently I am using plastic
Fine Offset hardware for measuring wind and thought this could be a good upgrade.
Has anyone had experience with the wind components of the
"Weather-Pro" system? Do you think it would be a direct replacement (apart from terminating the correct plugs on cable) to the Fine Offset hardware?
http://www.weather-pro.com/
Kind regards,
PalmyWeather