WeatherDuino Forum

Full Version: Possible replacement windspeed meter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, this one by the specs, no. However I already saw some very similar units (don't remember where), perhaps from the same manufacturer, that could work. Try to find the version with a 5V output.
Gracias Werk_AG seguiremos buscando.
(05-12-2016, 18:25)Ardummy Wrote: [ -> ]Gracias Werk_AG seguiremos buscando.

Exactly the same sensor is available in a 0-5 V version!

Cheers Zappie
Could someone please provide the link for this item. Thanks.
(05-12-2016, 23:00)dormani Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone please provide the link for this item. Thanks.

Hi,

I'll post the links in a few days. Waiting for information requested at the seller.

Regards, Zappie
(05-12-2016, 23:00)dormani Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone please provide the link for this item. Thanks.

Hi,

maybe it is something like this: (?)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Wind...54641.html

Or maybe (better?):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Aluminiu...9b64895d55

Regards
Zdenek
(04-12-2016, 01:46)Denis Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Group,I now have my Chinese anemometer on test with Weatherduino and it is working very well.
I will leave on test and give another report next weekend.
Cheers,Denis

Hello Group,

It has been just over a week now with the anemometer on test and all appears to be working very well with all readings appear correct.
I do not have another anemometer locally to compare with but I am happy with the readings.

Cheers,
Denis
Hi Denis,

I was almost sure that the modified code I sent to you would work, however its always better having a confirmation. Possibly I will add support for that anemometer on the next Pro2 software release.

Thanks for your collaboration.
Regards
(14-12-2016, 02:52)Werk_AG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Denis,

I was almost sure that the modified code I sent to you would work, however its always better having a confirmation. Possibly I will add support for that anemometer on the next Pro2 software release.

Thanks for your collaboration.
Regards

That would be nice!

Regards, Zappie
I just don't know how to refer to this anemometer, as it haven't any brand or manufacturer identifier. I wondering when the Chinese will start to give brand names to their things... and not change them every month or at each produced batch.
Pages: 1 2 3