WeatherDuino Forum

Full Version: Compiling error for Update WeatherDuino Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is the error that i got in the IDE after latest release. I dont know why its showing that i got multiple libraries in the arduino directory, i just copied  and pasted from the update zip file like always i do..    what i have to keep and whati have to remove now?  Seem a bit of mess to me.. isnt it?

I posted the printscreen , just in case..
Hi,

You are right about that compile error on Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b002.
It is quite easy to fix it, but isn't supposed that users have to do it, so I already correct it. Please download Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b003 released minutes ago.
Thank you very much for having posted the print screen image, it helped a lot.

Compile warnings about duplicate libraries are normal, as different MCU architectures (AVR, ESP) using their own versions.
Regarding the warnings about the timezone and DS3232RTC libraries, just replace the existing ones by the ones supplied on the software package.

Rgs.
(02-01-2021, 22:21)Werk_AG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

You are right about that compile error on Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b002.
It is quite easy to fix it, but isn't supposed that users have to do it, so I already correct it. Please download Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b003 released minutes ago.
Thank you very much for having posted the print screen image, it helped a lot.

Compile warnings about duplicate libraries are normal, as different MCU architectures (AVR, ESP) using their own versions.
Regarding the warnings about the timezone and DS3232RTC libraries, just replace the existing ones by the ones supplied on the software package.

Rgs.

Hi, i confirm No compiling errors for new version  Pro2 Compact - RX v4.1_b003.  

thanks