WeatherDuino Forum

Full Version: Assembling the Air Quality Monitor II on fantastic box designed by Jarekk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today the postman has bring me a surprise... from Jarek, a 3D printed box for the Air Quality Monitor II

[attachment=1890]

Assembling is very easy and quick as everything fits nicely

[attachment=1891]

[attachment=1892]

... a few minutes later, assembling is finished.

[attachment=1893]

[attachment=1894]

Simply beautiful and functional.
Thank you Jarek for the amazing design.
Wow. Very nice!  Heart Like
It seems to me that the stand is mounted in reverse - backwards ...  Undecided
(25-05-2019, 18:31)jarekh3 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that the stand is mounted in reverse - backwards ...  Undecided

Smile You are right! Thanks.
That's the result of having assemble it at 4 in the morning after a 12 hours working day. I will change it later tonight, and update the pictures.
Oh, that's very nice indeed, I may have to order one from a local 3d print service  Smile
(25-05-2019, 18:31)jarekh3 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that the stand is mounted in reverse - backwards ...  Undecided

It looks better now! Big Grin

[attachment=1895]
(26-05-2019, 06:14)Werk_AG Wrote: [ -> ]

It looks better now! Big Grin

Like Big Grin
Very smart looking indeed!
I would like to see a picture of any of those boxes printed by one of our users who have 3D printers. I think would be interesting sharing experiences about how easy or hard is for a beginner 3D print the boxes.

Is it possible that no one had tried? Undecided
I am buying a Creality Ender 5 this week and will be making both the AQMII and the RX housings once I have it assembled
Pages: 1 2 3