08-09-2017, 22:33
Pages: 1 2
08-09-2017, 23:39
Thanks, the proper version is now displayed, however, the inside temperature is still incorrect.
08-09-2017, 23:43
Are you using a local sensor, of receiving inside temperature from the main unit (WeatherDuino receiver)?
Edited: Sorry, I already have the answer from your PM.
Edited: Sorry, I already have the answer from your PM.
09-09-2017, 02:46
This is the sequence as it starts up. The actual temperature in my room is 67.6F.
![[Image: thrXuaX.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/thrXuaX.jpg)
![[Image: A5y64Ek.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/A5y64Ek.jpg)
![[Image: yXzaRzQ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/yXzaRzQ.jpg)
![[Image: nCMnk10.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/nCMnk10.jpg)
![[Image: thrXuaX.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/thrXuaX.jpg)
![[Image: A5y64Ek.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/A5y64Ek.jpg)
![[Image: yXzaRzQ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/yXzaRzQ.jpg)
![[Image: nCMnk10.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/nCMnk10.jpg)
09-09-2017, 03:57
Not sure if this helps or not, but if I do not select the local temp sensor on the WD and instead tell it to use the indoor temp sensor from the Pro2+ receiver, then the displayed inside temperature is correct. Of course the temp is from the other room where the Pro2+ receiver is, but it is the correct temperature. When I change it back to use the local temp sensor, which is the first SHT35-D I ordered that came configured as 0x45, then the inside temp reads about 29F cooler than it should.
09-09-2017, 09:43
It appears that the WD update from WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS WD v3.0_b008 now shows the correct local temperature at the WD.
I did notice, however, that the "Receiver Location T/H" on the System Info screen the temp and humidity read 0.0F 0.0%
Thanks for the fix for the main screen! Please don't worry about the System Info screen until you're settled.
I did notice, however, that the "Receiver Location T/H" on the System Info screen the temp and humidity read 0.0F 0.0%
Thanks for the fix for the main screen! Please don't worry about the System Info screen until you're settled.
09-09-2017, 17:00
(09-09-2017, 09:43)danner Wrote: [ -> ]...
I did notice, however, that the "Receiver Location T/H" on the System Info screen the temp and humidity read 0.0F 0.0%
Fixed in WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS WD v3.0_b009
Thanks for your help
09-09-2017, 22:33
Fixed, thanks! :-)
Pages: 1 2